It’s an exciting time to be looking for a new home in the Fort Bend County, as the Grand Parkway has brought new improvements to the area — from health care and job opportunities to new schools and shopping. But where do you find the best neighborhood for buying a new home in West Houston? Between countless master-planned communities surrounding the area, the search for the right neighborhood can seem overwhelming with options.
Here’s what residents love about living in Lakes of Bella Terra, three time award winner for “Best Community” in Fort Bend County.
The good life, everyday
Lakes of Bella Terra is packed with amenities that make it easier to start living the life you want, from our juniour Olympic pool and water playground to our well-appointed Recreation Center, freaturing our state-of-the-art fitness center.
Here you can enjoy a scenic jog with your running partner alongside one of our three wooded nature trails. Work up a sweat on one of our lighted tennis courts, the sand volleyball court, or on the soccer field. Relax with your rod and reel on one of our catch-and-release fishing ponds, or take your four-legged friends to play at our dog park. Not to mention, brand new shopping, patio restaurants and greenspaces coming soon in 2018, located just minutes from Lakes of Bella Terra.
Highly Acclaimed LCISD
Wouldn’t it be nice to live in an area of with award-winning schools? At Lakes Bella Terra, you have it. We even have excellent public and private school options within walking distance:
- The Learning Experience – Located within the community and provides on-site education for infants up to 5 years
- Hubenak Elementary School – Located within the community and ranked Exemplary by the Texas Education Agency
- Leaman Junior High School – *New school opened in 2016
- Fulshear High School – *New school opened in 2016
- Westlake Preparatory Lutheran Academy – Private preparatory school in the Fort Bend/Katy area with test scores in the 99th percentile of all schools in the U.S.
An easier drive home
You want to live somewhere that’s outside the city frenzy, but still close to jobs, great schools and major highways. Thanks to Lakes of Bella Terra’s location – close to major freeways and thoroughfares. We even have entrances directly off the Westpark Tollway and the Grand Parkway — a direct route to a better way of life.